[Zope] Debugging and Environment Variables

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
30 Mar 2003 11:11:14 -0800

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 10:48, Derek Basch wrote:

> <P><STRONG>Resource not found</STRONG></P> Sorry, the
> requested resource does not exist.<p>Check the URL and
> http://127.0.0.1/Zope/h
> ttp%3A</p>

The error message says it can't find "http:".  Since that's the first 5
letters of what you typed in, I'd suspect this might be your problem.

And indeed it is.

You're already connected to a running Zope instance, so there's no need
to specify the protocol or hostname.  Not only is there no need, it's
wrong.  You just need to specify what object you want to access,
relative to the root of the process you're connected to.

Try this:

ZPublisher.Zope('/path/to/object')

HTH,

Dylan