[Zope] Zope performance documentation

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:30:31 -0600 (CST)

This is the latest, it will give you some of those numbers.
http://zopeedge.com/benchmarks

As for how many items in the ZODB? Most would just say it is size not
number of items. Most people try to keep their ZODB below 2GB due to OS
restrictions, but some have gone beyond.

Hardware is up to you and what you need. You can run it on almost
anything, but if you are going to run http://www.cbsnewyork.com you will
need more (I think I read that all the sites combined in that Zope
installation run on 48 dual proc linux boxes).

BZ