[Zope] Zope performance documentation

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:42:53 -0600 (CST)

I meant that Apache could get you some caching and or serving up very
static things like PDFs or images.

I personally put all of my stuff in the ZODB and it is about 500MB. I
serve up around 30 hits a minute which is really nothing. I use Zope RAM
caching for more dynamic stuff (like side navigation etc). There is a lot
of headroom in my server for more growth.. I would probably not have to
move off of this server till 300-500 hits a minute.

BZ