[Zope] NIT - Newbie In Trouble with tal:attributes

Richard Jennings zaphod.beeblebrox@freesurf.ch
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:32:41 +0200

Hi helpful people,

I'm a complete newbie, as my question will no doubt prove:

I am trying to interpolate a ZPT path into frame statement using
tal:attributes:

<frameset cols="165,*" tal:define="target here/welcome_html">
  <frame name="main" src="banner_html" tal:attributes="src target" />

The objective being to change the target page dynamically.  What I get is a
Site Error: resource not found, with the html of the target page presented
as a long string. I can't find a way of avoiding this.

Can someone please help me?

Regards
Richard Jennings