[Zope] content type and dav uploads

Christopher Kolar ckolar@imsa.edu
Thu, 01 May 2003 13:13:53 -0500

--=====================_882218122==_.ALT

I have a (hopefully) short question about dav and content types.  I have
created a new template for my portal called minimal_template -- it is
basically the main template without right or left slots.    What I would
like to do is create a folder on the site such that any content put into
the folder (html uploaded through DAV) will be skinned with that template
instead of the default.  My problem is that I am not sure how to specify
the use of the minimal_template at the folder level.

Assuming that all of our content is normal .html, is there a way to specify
through header metadata or modification of the filename that the content
type should be something other than the default assigned to html?

Thanks in advance,

--chris

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\
Christopher G. Kolar
    Coordinator of Information and Technology Integration
    Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
  ckolar@imsa.edu  --
<http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar>staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar --  PGP Public Key
ID: 0xC6492C72
         Information literacy news, tools, and programs:
<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe@iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>infoliteracy-subscribe@iti.cnsnet.imsa.<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe@iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>edu
--=====================_882218122==_.ALT

I have a (hopefully) short question about dav and content types.&nbsp; I
have created a new template for my portal called minimal_template -- it
is basically the main template without right or left
slots.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What I would like to do is create a folder on
the site such that any content put into the folder (html uploaded through
DAV) will be skinned with that template instead of the default.&nbsp; My
problem is that I am not sure how to specify the use of the
minimal_template at the folder level.<br><br>
Assuming that all of our content is normal .html, is there a way to
specify through header metadata or modification of the filename that the
content type should be something other than the default assigned to
html?<br><br>
Thanks in advance,<br><br>
--chris<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Christopher G. Kolar<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Coordinator of Information and Technology Integration<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy<br>
&nbsp;ckolar@imsa.edu&nbsp; --&nbsp;
--&nbsp; PGP Public Key ID: 0xC6492C72<br>