[Zope] Using Internal exchange server email and Zope Mailhost

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 09:51:41 -0400

Hi,

I have created an intranet system that is based on email notification on any
actives users perform. Up until yesterday, we had an external email provider
through our web hosting service. I used the Zope Mailhost feature and people
with pop accounts were sent email through the zope server to the pop server
and could view the mail on their email client. The Zope Mailhost enter was
mail.test.com.

I redirected the Mailhost entry to read mail1.test.com which points to our
internal email system (exchange) but I see the following message:

Exception Type  SMTPServerDisconnected
Exception Value  Connection unexpectedly closed

Any suggestions?

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems
10 Technology Drive