[Zope] Using Internal exchange server email and Zope Mailhost

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 15:57:23 -0500

Larry, I would first run a manual SMTP session via telnet to your mail
server.  If that works alright, then I would use a packet sniffer to
figure out when Zope is getting this disconnect from the smtp server.

Troy