[Zope] too much time!

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Sat, 03 May 2003 00:49:25 -0500

A few notes for you:
1) Please don't send HTML to the list.  People will ignore your emails
2) We need more inforamtion.  Zope is taking too much is not enough. How=20
long does the request take when done elsewhere?  How long does it take=20
when done in pure python?

Help us help you.

What zope version?  Why python version?  What DB adapter?

Thanks.
Troy