[Zope] create Login/Logout functionality

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri, 02 May 2003 15:22:43 +0200

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

Hi,

I would like to have a login Link on the top of my page, but I don't
know how I can login a user. I have searched through the help, but
didn't find a method that causes the MessageBox, that appears if I go to
a /manage Url, to appear.=20

And I also want the users to get logged of again.

I know that I can write a dtml/zpt page and call a script with values
=66rom a form, and then in the script set the Authenticated User if he
exists in the User Folder, but I don't see how to verify the password.
Also I really would like to have it with the messagebox and not a
separate form to fill in.

Andreas

--=20
Wer nicht immer weiser wird, der ist nicht einmal weise.
		-- Jean Paul

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft--