[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] index_html acquisition

David Hart dhart@atlantisblue.com.au
Tue, 06 May 2003 16:29:46 +1000

>> I've discovered PortalContent is setting index_html = None.
>>
>> Is there any way this variable can be 'unset' to re-enable
>> acquisition of index_html?
>>
>> Would I possibly be better off with my own patched version of
>> PortalContent?
>>
>> Other than grepping source code and using DocFinderEverywhere
>> showDocumentation?expand_all=1, what are other good ways to trace
>> issues like this one?

I tried my own patched PortalContent without "index_html = None" and it
works, so this is obviously the cause. But, this approach is not ideal.

It would be ideal if there were an easy way to 'unset' or 'del' the
[class] local variable index_html!

-dave