[Zope] How to install Zope server in RedHat Linux 6.1

sukhee ochirbat sukheeo@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 01:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

I want to install Zope server in Red Hat Linux 6.1. I
have downloaded Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86.tgz and I have
intalled it.
According to installation guide, Zope installation was
okey. But After ./start command, I encouraged
following error.
                             .
                             .
                             .
z2 Startup exception
Trackback (unnermost last):
File /usr/local/zweb/Zope-2.6.1.-linux2-x86/z2.py,line
840 in?
SystemExit: A user was not specified to setuid to; fix
this to start as root (see doc/SETUID>txt)

I read setUID.txt file but
     python z2.py -u root
     python zpasswd.py inituser
  has an error.

How can I install Zope server in Red hat Linux 6.1.

Thank you

=====