[Zope] Re: Transfer directory from old Zope version to new Zope version.

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 18:33:56 +0200

> > Simply copy the Zope/var/Data.fs from your old Zope to the new Zope.
> > That's it.
Not necessary, there are some cases on which this won't work. I personally
had some problems when trying to do this. For example if you have ZClasses
that inherit from ObjectManager. I adviced you to make a backup of your
Data.fs first and then try to overwrite the Data.fs of the new zope. If this
doesn't
work, see some possible issues that I found here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/jmeile/upgradingZope

If you have other problem not mentioned here, then search the archives.

Regards,
Josef