[Zope] Mailing list integration

Rob Thorne rob@torenware.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 14:45:28 -0700

Kevin,

Clever work.  It hadn't occurred to me to do add and delete by calling=20
the Mailman CGIs directly.

One question about the scripts:  are you assuming Mailman 2.0 or 2.1?

Also, you may want to make writing to the alias file optional.  Some MTA =

(at the very least, exim) can be configured to check the Mailman install =

directly to determine what are valid lists.  So for these cases, there's =

no need to add the output from newlist anywhere at all.

Regards,
Rob

Kevin Carlson wrote:

> You can now find the scripts for Mailman integration at=20
> http://www.zope.org/Members/khcarlso.  There are currently only three=20
> scripts that I use to create a mailing list, add a user and delete a=20
> user.  These three scripts will give you plenty of information should=20
> you wish to do more.  Hope this helps.
>
> Kevin
>
> Dario Lopez-K=E4sten and others wrote:
>
>> Pretty please...