[Zope] Cannot add any ZClass

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu, 08 May 2003 21:38:04 +0200

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

On 08.Mai 2003 - 12:00:06, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I tried to add a ZClass to my Zope-Install, but I get this everytime I
> click the add Button:
>=20
>  Error Type: KeyError
>  Error Value: title
>=20
> This happens regardless of what is typed in the title-field. All the
> other fields seem correct to me:
> id: MitteilungClass
> title: (should be) Class for News
> metatype: Mitteilung
>=20
> derived from OFS:File and both checkboxes are on.
>=20
> Is this a bug in my Zope (2.6.1) ?

I know that I once did the Extending Zope Part of the Zope Book, so this
must have worked some time ago. Anyway, a workaround at the moment is to
remove the check from "create contructor objects", then the class will
be created. Could someone please give me a hint how to really solve
this? I am a Newbie with Zope and need the constructor objects.

Andreas

--=20
Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx--