[Zope] stx document

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Thu, 08 May 2003 16:36:35 -0700

I've installed cmf and plone.  plone renders structure docs correct?

I created a folder outside my plone site, and am playing with
different objects -- but I don't see that I can add a structure
document object.  Its not available from the pulldown.

so, does plone have its on method form rendering structure text docs,
and if so, will I mess it up if I add structured text as a new
product?  Or, is there a way to get zope to render structure text
without having to add it now - ie use some plone object?
--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257