[Zope] Guess what? namespace issues!

jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:08:02 -0400

I have two DTML methods and a one ZSQL method in a folder. I am apparently
misunderstanding how to access the ZSQL method.

The top-level DTML method contains references in the following form:

	<dtml-var expr="show_detail(machine='D340')">

The show_detail DTML method exists to wrap the ZSQL method and convert to a
human readable form. It currently looks like this:

	<dtml-in expr="get_sum_sql(_)">
	   <dtml-var subtotal null="0">
	<dtml-else>
	   0
	</dtml-in>

The ZSQL method accepts a single parameter called 'machine'. For each
parameter, it will produce a single result.

This makes sense to me. Unhappily, it does not work. It produces the
following error:

	Error Type: NameError
      Error Value: global name 'get_sum_sql' is not defined

I'm sure I'm missing the obvious here...