[Zope] A proble with the external editor.

offray@nimonic.com offray@nimonic.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 14:56:34 -0500 (COT)

Hi all.

First Thanks for Zope, it's and incredible piece of software. I'm a newbie
on Zope but I'm very impressed about its posibilities.

At this moment I have a problem trying to use the External Editor. I'm
using Zope (specifically Plone) to put online TeXmacs documents. The idea
is to define TeXmacs as the external editor for *.tm files. The thing goes
fine the first tieme but after that the *.tm files (wich are plain text
documents with tags "ala" TeX or HTML). The problem is the second time
that the documento edited is opened again. Now the file is not rendered by
TeXmacs as nativa *.tm  files but instead is show as a *.tm.txt plain text
file. How can I evite this? Please answer me with copy to my e-mail,
because I have not suscribe this e-mail address to the zope mailing list.

Thanks a lot,

Offray