[Zope] Newbie: creating objects programmatically

Richard Jennings rjennings@stradefi.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:58:25 +0200

It works!  The problem was the permissions - I tried changing the more
obvious ones but not 'View management screens'. I'm not sure how I
could have deduced that one.

For your info, I'm using Zope 2.6.1 SuSE Linux 8.2 accessing with Mozilla,
Konqueror and IE5.  The latter 2 work just fine.  I have a small issue with
Mozilla in that the 'Taller' and 'Shorter' buttons cause an 'invalid literal for
int(): 100%' error.  I don't care about this because I use Quanta+ for page editing.

Thanks alot for your help
regards