[Zope] MSIE desperate Measures

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:07:22 -0500

Is using a session variable an option?   I would set a session variable
the first time the response is given, and test for it before responding
at all.  Logic like:

if session_var == 1: pass
else:
   do_somthing()
   session_var = 1

Given the odd behavior from MSIE, I hope that sessions are working :)

Troy