[Zope] Re: Zope on Windows 2000 or 2003 Server?

Hanno Schlichting schlichting@bakb.net
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:45:13 +0200

george donnelly wrote:
> Is anybody running Zope on Windows 2000 or 2003 Server? I've got a client
> who may need to do this and I'd like to see if there are any pitfalls, etc?
>
> TIA
>
> <-->
> george donnelly - http://www.zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
> Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
> Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - MSN: zettainet@hotmail.com - ICQ: 51907738

I am running Zope 2.6.1 with CMF/Plone on Win2k Server ServicePack 3
with no problems for a couple of month now.

Remember the 2GB-file-limit with Python 2.1.3 on Windows!

I havn't tested Zeo or running Apache in front of Zope yet. Accessing an
Oracle-DB on a HPUX-server made me some trouble, because of some dreaded
Windows security settings.

Hanno