[Zope] ZOPE on an existing web server - possible?

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:07:53 +0200

You can run N instances of Zope on your server as long as you have enough
port numbers, diskspace and memory. But you can not run *two*  Zopes
on the *same* IP and *same* port. Maybe checkout the Zope Book for
informations on Virtual Hosting

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2003 20:46 Uhr -0700 "michael.ta=D2ag"=20