[Zope] how to avoid a redirect ?

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Fri, 16 May 2003 20:44:49 +0000

or better how to finish a transaction programmaticaly ?

I have a form, which list object and a checkbox beside each line, where=20
I can mark objects for deletion. The delete-method deletes the checked=20
objects but when I just do a

return context.listForm()

in my delete-method, the deleted objects still show up, only after a=20
reload of the form they are really gone.

if I do a

return=20
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(context.REQUEST.get("HTTP_REFERER"))

the list is directly refreshed. I assume, that's because the transaction =

is not finished in the first case. So my question is there a way to=20
finish the transaction programmatically ?

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163