[Zope] how to avoid a redirect ?

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1053798562.1b61e6@logicetc.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 13:49:23 -0400

I've been doing things like this for a long time and have never gotten a
complaint about it not working in a particular browser.  Even my simplest
forms usually proceed as follows:

form.html
  --> submit processed by a Python Script
    --> Python Script redirects to thankyou.html

The biggest reason I started doing this is to prevent a subsequent browser
"reload" from resubmitting the form since in the above case it will just
reload the thankyou.html page.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.