[Zope] Q/OT: How to Share Information across Organisations

Bill Bell bill-bell@bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:18:51 -0400

Although this question is not about Zope per se, I'm sure that Zope offers some good
ways of implementing solutions.

I have just started creating a web site for the Ontario Suicide Prevention Network, as
a volunteer. I have found quite a few organisations that offer information for people
who are suffering great distress. However, there appears to be no central list that all
organisations might share so that any individual finding one of the sites would be
sure to obtain all available information, particularly about telephone distress lines.

Would someone please suggest alternative ways of implementing a common list? I
have been thinking in terms of providing some kind of RSS feed. How does that
sound?

Thanks for any help.

Bill