[Zope] Multiple ZODB Databases Within Single Zope Instance

Terry Hancock hancock@anansispaceworks.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 10:32:12 -0700

On Saturday 17 May 2003 09:37 pm, Samir Mishra wrote:
> Most
> importantly, a number of groups of users will be working off-site with a
> local Zope setup. While off-site, they do not have access to the corporate
> network. I need to integrate their local/updated 'data.fs' into the main
> Zope instance when they log in to the corporate network without resorting to
> exporting objects from within each group's instance of Zope to a '.zexp' and
> then re-importing into the main instance.

It's not exactly what it was designed for, but it seems likely
that "ZSyncer" could do this.  There might be some show
stoppers, but I'm not sure.  There's also a couple of
unofficial variants, "ZSyncerPull" and "ZSyncerMute" out there
that have been hacked to extend it somewhat.  But it was
pretty experimental last time I checked.