[Zope] structuredText vs ReStructureDocument

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 19 May 2003 17:05:00 -0700

I'm confused again -- or just perpetually.

I've used the structured text product in the past and liked it.  Well,
with zope 2.6 and cmf it appears structure text has been buried into
other products but is not itself and 'product' I can use directly, ie
add it from the zmi.

So, I found ReStructuredText which appears to replace StructuredText.
fine.  I added it. However, I note that there doesn't seem to be a way
to add a 'Title' property to the ReStructuredText object when it is
created.  Am I missing something very obvious here or it it not
possible to modify the title property on this product?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257