[Zope] ScriptSearch.com Suggestion for ID# 3009

nataly@allthescripts.com nataly@allthescripts.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 21:12:51 -0400 (EDT)

Below is the result of your ScriptSearch User Feedback form.  It was submitted by
Nataly Smith (nataly@allthescripts.com) on Sunday, November 26, 2000 at 08:25:10 pm:

Topic:    Suggestion
Regarding Zope (ID# 3009)

Hello Digital Creations, Inc.:

I found your resource entitled "Zope"
on http://www.scriptsearch.com , at:

http://www.scripsearch.com/details/3009.html

 I wanted to contact you to say that we can help you to get more
traffic and customers right now.

 We are new and going to rock the web development world.
We have just spent over 5000.00 on advertising the site TODAY!
It will take 4 weeks or so before we see what our money has done.
But don't wait add your script to our website now.

So when all these people start coming your script will be seen.
It is free, you simply register and post.

 We have concentrated on SPEED the best I can to make the site scream
for everyone. I have spent every dime on this site because I LOVE IT!

 So what do you say?

 http://www.allthescripts.com

referring_page:   http://www.scripsearch.com/
operating_system: Windows NT 5.0

User IP:  64.5.32.38
Browser:  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0)

Message courtesy of ScriptSearch.com.  To update your feedback options, go to
http://www.scriptsearch.com/cgi-bin/modify.cgi?ID=3009&email=zope@zope.org