[Zope] Which Postgres is best for Zope/Plone on OS X, package or fink install?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am using my OS-X iBook as a devlopment platform and I have recently
installed the combination Plone/Zope install.. I'm hoping to use this
install with Postgres, but there are several installation options..

There is a OS-X 'package' (which comes off the Postgres official site)
and..
There is a Fink package (which is basically a OSX version of a Debian
package)
or.. I could insall Posgres from source..

The primary reason for installing Postgres is to use it with Zope, so
ease of interfacing the two is my main concern, since I've had problems
getting Psycopg to do this in the past..

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Chris