[Zope] ldapuserfolder

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:26:34 +0200

Adriana Chirita wrote at 2003-5-21 17:53 +0200:
 > I've installed LDAPUserFolder and it works great when I look for members in
 > the LDAP Base. But when I try to enter my site authenticating under ldap,
 > I've got a big bug in python.exe: "the instruction at "0x696d5320" uses the
 > memory adress "0x696d5320". Memory can't be "read"" (sorry, it's translated
 > from french...).

Apparently, there is a bug in the LDAP client libraries or its
Python adapter (you get a memory access violation from some C-extension).

You must look into either "python-ldap" or the LDAP client libraries.
Maybe, reinstallation (newer/older versions) will help.

"LDAPUserFolder" is not at fault.

Dieter