[Zope] properties of ZPT

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu, 22 May 2003 00:13:21 +0200

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

Hi,

I've got a small thing with ZPT here. My template got a property
"activetab", which represents the number of the active tab in the
template. This affects mainly the coloring of table headers. My problem
is how to change this property by clicking on a link within one of the
tabs?! My first thought was to use a script, but how do I tell the
script which tab/link was clicked on? Or can I directly change the
property by linking to the template?

Andreas

--=20
Try to have as good a life as you can under the circumstances.

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--