[Zope] zope stopp accept http requests

einar@hf.ntnu.no einar@hf.ntnu.no
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:51:11 +0200 (CEST)

We have big problems with zope stopping to accept http-requests.

Zope stalls after a few minutes of running, and we simply cannot determine the
cause. It does'nt crash or hangs, it just stops accepting http requests.

We have to stop it manually and start it again to continue, and then it will
stopp responding after awhile again. The time between starting zope and the lack
of response can vary with from 5 seconds to up to 10 minutes.

Our zope lives behind apache with proxypass.
When turning off apache zope does not hang, but this could be because of the
lost traffic (since no one but those who uses the port 8080 directly reaches
zope)

Any ideas?

The