[Zope] TrackerBase, import error

jbr@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE jbr@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:27:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

I have tried to install the TrackerBase Product.

I am using Zope 2.6.2b1 source release on Sun Solaris with python 2.1.3

I have used the Trackerbase version of the web page
 http://cvs.zope.org/Products/TrackerBase

When I tried to import the file  Tracker.zexp
in directory Control_Panel/Products
I got the following error message:

 Zope Error

 Error Type: SystemError
 Error Value: Failed to import class rfind from module App.FactoryDispatcher

Is TrackerBase still maintained ?

Is it possible to expand file  Tracker.zexp  in order to edit it ?

In case you may want to know more details, I will be out of office until thursday.

Juergen Berger