[Zope] problems with Zope rendering PDF Files

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 23 May 2003 08:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

A couple of things -- first IE does not do the right thing with PDF
files.   Check the archives for a couple of possible workarounds.

Second, as you are working out of the LFS, be sure that the local
file permissions are OK and that the proper LFS access is OK in
Zope.