[Zope] Best way of using SMTP server requiring authentication

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:40:55 -0400

It's pretty much done - there's a version for 2.5 (and hopefully above)
and 2.3
http://www.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc
I just didn't mark it final because at the time it wasn't, but I've
been using both for some time now, with no problems.

hopefully it can be just included with Zope someday - there's no reason
not to...