[Zope] Acquisition and index_html in parent folder

Oliver Keller oli@deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:26:56 +0200

Hi,

in the root folder i have an index_html that combines a "menu" file
in the root folder and some files like "content" and "slogan" that
can be found in subfolders.

 From a script called in "Somefolder" i tried a return statement
like: return context.index_html

So that the index_html (only beeing in the root folder) renders with
"content" and "slogan" files found in "Somefolder".

Unfortunately this return line gives me an NameError:
"global name 'absolute_url' is not defined".

I hope this can be fixed and i'm just missing something very obvious,
oli
--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."