[Zope] DirectoryStorage - no logon

FNk fnkunda@africamuseum.be
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:19:32 +0200

Hi all,

I've been having some problems with DirectoryStorage.

I've installed an instance of zope using the -u and -g switches (-u toto =
-g
zope). I've installed DirectoryStorage and configured the custom_zodb =
file.
I've dropped root privileges to start zope. I've followed all the =
procedure.

At this stage all seemed to be working fine. Zope recognised
DirectoryStorage and started properly. But when I try to logon =
(zope/manage)
nothing happens. The request is sent, but then it just waits =
indefinitely.=20

Did anyone have this problem? Any explanation as to why it reacts this =
way?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Fnk.