[Zope] Temporary Folder Content - Session Data

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Tue, 27 May 2003 09:53:19 -0600

Sometimes I feel really bad writing to the list for help. It's when I
have very simple, very basic questions. I'm sure that the answer is
somewhere, but I've not been able to find it.

I'm having a thought that each of my Zope projects that uses sessions
should use individual session containers. I had some problems when one
of our student developers and I both shared the same variable names.
Quite hilarious.

However, it seems to be conventional wisdom to store session data
containers in temporary folders, as the default session data container
is. This of course goes away on a restart.

Is there anyway to get them to stick, as the default session data
container does?

Thanks a ton

Edward