[Zope] How to make a custom zmi to edit content?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
27 May 2003 11:05:21 -0700

That's doable.

Probably the most direct way to do it is to create a Python product that
subclasses the built-in Folder object.  That way, you can easily
determine which folders should have standard ZMI interfaces and which
should have custom interfaces.  You could then grab client- or
site-specific content through acquisition.

HTH,

Dylan