[Zope] Another import doesn't find the module

Stacy Roberts Ladnier Stacy.Roberts@noaa.gov
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:06:32 -0500

I have tried both. The name of the class I am trying to import is
profile. So I put
    from Products.Resources.FGDC import profile
and I get 'cannot import name profile'

When I try
    from Products.Resources.FGDC import *
I get 'no module named FGDC'. But I promise there is and there is a
__init__ file there this time. This module is used from many other
parts in my product.

I have the PYTHONPATH right and an __init__ in both the FGDC and
extensions folders. I am at a loss for what is happening here.

Any help is appreciated, this is the last task before deployment.

Stacy