[Zope] Problems with Zope

yenny natalia pedraza ypedraza27@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:37:07 -0500

Hello!!

I've any problems about Zope Products.

1.  Does any Zope product that allows to perform forums?.

2.  Is that product able to (or allowed to):
   - Create Forums groups, defined groups in which a moderator and users are
present, who are constantly joining the forum through an application form?

   - Is it possible to automaticly create the access a forum after a user
signing in the web site?.

3.  I installed the LoginManager in the folder that contains all the Zope
Website files.  When I run the scripts ./start and I use the Zope Management
Interface, the LoginManager shows Broken product advice and then the
traceback informs there is a line 541 error from the "Application.py" file.
Where does this problem belong to?.  Can this version be incompatible with
the Zope version that I own?

Thanks for any help!!

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/