[Zope] error(200) zdaemon process 859 terminated by signal SIGXFSZ(25) .

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Sat Nov 1 14:49:39 EST 2003

Chuck Aamdi wrote:
> I have be runnnig Zope & cmf for my Organisation for a while everything
> functioning fine and also have created other zope author content
> managers who have been updateing their folders .I now recieved this
> error(200) zdaemon process 859 terminated by signal SIGXFSZ(25) .

Version of Zope?  Operating system?  SIGXFSZ implies you're exceeding
a (file size) resource limit.  I think the LFS guys might be using it
for other nefarious purpsoses as well.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly,