[Zope] Newbie: passing data from scripts to ZPT

Franco M. Luque francolq at ceimaf.famaf.unc.edu.ar
Mon Nov 3 13:44:19 EST 2003

Hello. I want a Python Script that redirects to a ZPT, so that the ZPT can
see information generated by the Script. I don't want this information to
persist along all the session. Is there any way to do this?

I tried saving the data in the REQUEST object, but it seems that the
redirection generates a new REQUEST object for the ZPT and forgets the
other one.
This is the Python Script:

	request = context.REQUEST
	request.set('myname', "franco")

	context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect("list_html")

...and this is the ZPT list_html:

TIA, and sorry for my english.

Franco M. Luque
Facultad de Matematica, Astronomia y Fisica
Universidad Nacional de Cordoba - Argentina