[Zope] Queries about Zope

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Wed Nov 5 15:53:55 EST 2003

Well, if you have CMF installed, create a CMF site. Staging is kind of
automatic. They submit documents, and the submitted documents can be
reviewed. What more do you want than that? The version control is kind
of built in with the 'undo' support... Look at ${portal_url}/undo_form
in your CMF site. If you want submitted documents to first be published
on a sort of "accessible only to logged in users" you can create a new
workflow state called "staging", and put it in as a state before being
published. Workflows are editable under "portal_workflow" of your CMF
site. You might need to add a new workflow. Any 'web configurable'
workflow should do.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson