[Zope] Python Script: excape problem /kv

Kai Vermehr k at eboy.com
Thu Nov 6 13:48:58 EST 2003

the (wrong) example is here:

	Advanced Zope Scripting / Using Python based scripts / Doing Math

page 235 on the pdf I have ...

also there's a wrong slash at the end:

Is there a standard way to report this kind of things?

The pdf I have is difficult to use because it does not tell you in
which chapter you are on top of the page. You always have to go back
some pages to find the chapter. I'm not really sure if it is an
"official" pdf. But there should be one ...

--
Kai Vermehr | eBoy
http://www.eboy.com