[Zope] changing port from 9673 default

George Perry PerryG at esi.com
Thu Nov 6 20:39:51 EST 2003

Jamie:

Thanks for such a quick answer.

I was hoping to not have to install Apache.

With the binary version of zope provided on the zope.org site, I was able to
change the port number by editting z2.py.  I was hoping to do something
similar with the Debian version of zope, and from reading the zopectlrc man
page it appeared that it should be possible to do this without running
Zope's server behind Apache.

Thank you,
George Perry

Electro Scientific Industries