[Zope] 3 questions

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Nov 7 13:23:14 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 10:02, Dmitrij Repp wrote:
> I started to programm for Zope and have questions:
>
> How to create with the help of the python other script
> on fly?

Probably best handled with external methods... but are you sure this is
what you want to do?  Or might heavily parameterized scripts be the
better route?

> How to copy objects between folders?

Recipe here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/dylanr/move_obj

> How to receive the password of the user from a
> userFolder?

IMO, your best bet is to capture them as you add user objects.  Someone
else here may have a better answer.  Plone has a password retrieval
facility, might want to dig into the source and see how it's done there.

HTH,

Dylan