[Zope] Tracking upload of files to Zope

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Fri Nov 7 19:39:34 EST 2003

I looked at that a while ago, using zope with the builtin Zserver, by
the time you see the data in 'zope' it's already been 'eaten and
regurgitated' by zserver... so you can't really tell the user anything
at that point - it's already happened, basically, from his perspective.
   Because it's one transaction, you can't return stuff multiple times,
even, within that connection.  Basically, I think you're stuck with a
client-side solution.