[Zope] File System Directory View

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sat Nov 8 13:56:31 EST 2003

Please stay on the list (for all questions)...

Charlie Jones wrote at 2003-11-8 01:01 -0500:
 > Does all the code below go into the __init__.py?

It must go somewhere where it is executed (to become effective).
A product's "__init__.py" is one natural place.

 > I am having trouble with:
 > from Products.CMFCore.FSFile import FSFile
 > registerFileExtension('html', FSFile)
 >
 > Products.CMFCore.FSFile does not exist on any of my Zope servers.  Is
 > this another product/patch/add-on?

That is strange: "FSFile" is part of "CMFCore" as well as "DirectoryView"
(aka "Filesystem Directory View").

Have you "CMF" ("CMFCore" would be sufficient) installed?
Which version? Use 1.3.3 or 1.4.2.

--
Dieter