[Zope] modify source code, change manage method

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Nov 10 21:12:13 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 01:27:51AM +0000, Jenny Edmondson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't locate the management interface of a zope based system. I have
> tried \manage etc.
>

> The zope souce code has been modified. If someone wanted to change the name
> of the manage
> method what file(s) would they modify?"

The Zope Management Interface stuff is under lib/python/App.
Beyond that, I can't really say without seeing the code base
you have... e.g. they could have modified, replaced, or added files
in lib/python/App/dtml but on the other hand, they could
have modified .py files in lib/python/App such that the dtml
files are no longer relevant at all.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com