[Zope] ZPT file reader

Andre Meyer a.meyer at hccnet.nl
Tue Nov 11 03:17:14 EST 2003

Dear Dieter

> In this specific case, I would have been a good idea to
> look into the package implementing page template
> (i.e. "Products/PageTemplates").

As a year-long Java programmer I was searching the Zope web site for the
Zope API, but could not find it. Is there something like the Javadoc API for
Python/Zope? That would help me a lot and avoid asking such questions... Or
is it necessary to inspect the source code? There is a docstring in each
Python class for generating documentation, though. Or what can I do with the
help files (*.stx) in the Products folder? Can you give me a link or a hint,
please?

Sorry if thiese questions sound stupid to you. I guess I need to learn a new
way of developing using Python rather than Java or other compiled languages.

thanks a lot for your help
André